Digital Pipeline LDN
NOW RECRUITING: Interested in a career in Digital? Want to learn to code? Join us for a free night school with General Assembly and D&AD.
A New Direction presents Digital Pipeline LDN, a 14-week programme in partnership with General Assembly and D&AD, offering creative young Londoners access to the best in technical training, creative industry immersion and personal development.
Join us for a free night school where you’ll gain a foundation in Front End web development coding from General Assembly, with additional design training from D&AD and support and guidance from A New Direction on getting your first roles in the industry.
- 18-24 years old
- Resident of a London Borough
- Interested in coding, web development and digital design
- Curious, passionate about learning and able to build skills independently
- Interested in building a career in the digital industry
- Able to commit to Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-9pm from 13th March – 24th May 2018. Induction 8-11th March and occasional extra mentoring sessions
Whilst not part of the eligibility, we welcome applicants from under-represented groups and/or those who do not have a university degree, or did not study a digital-related subject.
What you will get:
- 14-weeks of exclusive hands-on training led by world-class digital agencies
- Portfolio development opportunities through practical tasks, live briefs and team working
- Links with A New Direction, General Assembly and D&AD’s extensive employer networks
- 1:1 employability support, advice and guidance from A New Direction
- Travel expenses paid for the duration of training
1. Tips for applyingRead this blog for tips on how to apply.
2. Complete the application form by 9am on Monday 19th February 2018.
If selected, you’ll need to be available for an assessment session on either the Thursday 22nd 2-4pm or Tuesday 27th 6-8pm