Create Jobs relies on the support of employers from the creative industries.
How we work with employers
We help employers to recruit creative, diverse and talented young Londoners, and work in partnership with them to create bespoke initiatives producing talent pipelines into the creative industries.
- Provide paid opportunities – alternatives to university through paid internships, apprenticeships and jobs.
- Become a mentor – help someone to progress. The Create Jobs mentoring programme is run in partnership with Time Inc. UK, Berkley Homes, RBS and SLP Meet a Mentor.
- Support our training – set live briefs, industry immersion and learning opportunities.
- Work in partnership - develop bespoke initiatives to create pipelines into the creative industries.
- Offer insight and advice – inspire young Londoners through our programme of events and talks.