Channel 4 (London and Glasgow)
Channel 4 have opened up FIVE new opportunities for apprentices, available in London and Glasgow.
The five apprenticeships are:
- Picture Editor Apprentice, All 4 (London)
- Production Runner Apprentice, 4creative (London)
- Press and Publicity Apprentice, Pictures Team (London)
- Social Media Apprentice (London)
- Office and Events Apprentice (Glasgow)
- Salary is £19,600 in London and £18,500 in Glasgow
- Roles begin in January 2019
- Contracts are for 14 months
- Include a Level 3 qualification in Content Production or Events Management (dependent on the role)
- Deadline to apply is 16th November.
You can visit the Channel 4 website for full job specs, assessment/interview dates and information about each of the individual roles here: https://jobs.channel4.com/pages/default.aspx - apply today!
About the employer
Channel 4 welcomes applications from disabled applicants and are able to offer support and alternative application formats more details on which can be found here: https://careers.channel4.com/4talent/support. Support is also available if successful candidates need to relocate to London or Glasgow for the roles.
How to apply
And if you have any questions about these apprenticeship vacancy, please email the 4Talent team direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @4talent using the hashtag #C4apprenticeships