Broadcast Training Programme
Create Jobs, NTS Radio, Worldwide FM, Somethin' Else
Discover the world of broadcast media, music & radio in a free 2-week intensive audio content training programme, in partnership with NTS Radio, Worldwide FM and content company Somethin’ Else - plus, training by award-winning producer Nicky Birch of Rosina Sound.
If you have a passion for music or a great idea for a podcast, radio show or radio feature then this programme is for you.
You will learn how to make great content through recording interviews, honing your editing skills & creating jingles whilst designing a marketing strategy for your target audience.
You will also gain insight into different roles in the broadcast industry & advice on how to get into it, through exclusive visits, practical workshops, and inspirational speakers.
By the end of this industry focused programme, you will have acquired new technical skills, produced a podcast, and had the chance to showcase your work to leading broadcast professionals.
What you will get:
- Training delivered by leading organisations in DIY and commercial radio
- The opportunity to respond to a live brief
- Access to industry advice and contacts
- Support in applying for live vacancies
- Travel and lunch expenses
To be eligible for this training you must be:
- 19-30 years old
- Unemployed and looking for work
- Living in London
- Excited by sound, music and radio
- Ambitious to build a career in the broadcast industry
- Available between 6th – 17th November
How to apply
- Complete the application form below by Monday 23rd October, 10am
- If selected, we will invite you to attend a recruitment session on Wednesday 25th October, 2-4pm