Fashion Space Gallery, London College of Fashion
To assist in supporting the Fashion Space Gallery and Arts Programme team by dealing with enquiries, arranging meetings, booking travel, writing ad hoc letters and other administrative tasks.
To assist in supporting the Fashion Space Gallery and Arts Programme team by dealing with enquiries, arranging meetings, booking travel, writing ad hoc letters and other administrative tasks
- To assist with supporting Arts Programme and Fashion Space Gallery activities and events including workshops, seminars, symposia, exhibitions, conferences, meetings, including arranging hospitality, room-booking, servicing meetings and events
- To assist in the updating of the website, social media, publicity and newsletters for Fashion Space Gallery and Arts Programme
- To undertake condition reporting to help ensure the correct care of objects
- To respond orally, in writing and face to face to a range of enquiries and related matters from internal and external sources, including the general public, related to the Arts Programme and FSG
- To support the work with LCF Communications team on press, marketing, events and design for the Arts Programme and FSG
- To work across several different LCF sites
About the employer
University of the Arts London is a vibrant world centre for innovation, drawing together six Colleges with international reputations in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts.
London College of Fashion is extremely proud to be a global leader in fashion education, research and consultancy. They have been nurturing creative talent for over a century, offering courses in all things fashion.
With over 70 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across every subject, LCF encourage their students to examine the past and challenge the present. To have inventive, assertive ideas that challenge social and political agendas. They give them the skills, opportunities – and above all, the freedom – to put those ideas into practice. This is a great opportunity to be a part of LCF and experience life at the forefront of fashion education.
- Familiarity with the contemporary and emerging Arts, Design and Cultural sector
- Experience of basic administrative processes and working with Word, Excel, Outlook software programmes
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate initiative Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work across different LCF sites in the run up to the move to Stratford Experience of working with people from a variety of different backgrounds and disciplines
- Interest in the work Fashion Space Gallery/LCF Arts Programme team engages with
- Some knowledge and relevant experience of Arts Administration, Google drive, Eventbrite, WordPress, MailChimp, Slack and social media
- Some understanding of the needs of designers and artists as well as collectives
- Some experience with hands-on exhibition install