Beyond, Made by Many, Sennep, ustwo
Employer: Beyond, Made by Many, Sennep, ustwo
Contract Term:12 weeks (January- March 2018)
Salary: Bursary approx £200 p/w
Number of Positions: 12
Deadline: 4th December, 9am
Are you a creative problem solver? Do you enjoy learning by doing?
Flipside is a 12 week, agency-led digital product design training programme, aimed at helping young East Londoners break into the digital industry and start creating digital products.
We believe to be successful at a digital agency you should have the mindsets, skills and behaviours that allow you to see opportunities where others might see problems, be able to create the world you want to be a part of and spark positive change.
What you will get:
- 3 months of exclusive hands-on training led by some of the best digital agencies in the world
- Live group projects to build your portfolio
- A rotating programme with multiple agencies to learn and network with
- A guaranteed interview for a number of paid placements for those who complete
- An industry mentor to support you in achieving your goals
- A training bursary of £200 per week to cover travel, food expenses and a bit extra for the duration of training (up to £2500 for the duration)
Flipside trainees will work with 4 different digital agencies who will develop the way you learn, approach problems and find solutions so that you can be the flexible, adaptable and creative trainee that the industry needs.
Regardless of where your interest is - or even if you’re not sure yet - with a flexible and current/relevant approach to training, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry, get your hands dirty making real products for real people and establish the groundwork you'll need for a bright future.
Read these blogs (and then read them again)
- Also sign up to Lecture in Progress for regular industry blogs
- Digital Design Bootcamp: Tuesday 21st November, 10 - 1pm
- Deadline for applications: Monday 4th December, 9am
- Assessment day: Tuesday 12th December
- Flipside course begins: 08 January – 31 March 2018
To be eligible for this training you must be:
- 18 – 24 years old*
- Resident of: Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Newham
- Currently unemployed or under-employed (in a job which is not in your chosen field/has little career progression)
- Available for 12-weeks full-time training from January to March 2018
- Interested in getting into the digital industry
We welcome applicants who have not got a university degree or did not study a digitally-related subject.
*We will consider people in the wider age group, subject to circumstances
How to apply
Read the blogs above (and the FAQs!) and click through to the Application Form here. Please read through all questions and respond accordingly. Note that this is a Google application where you cannot save your submission – best to write out in full in Word and then copy over.
Deadline for application is Monday 04 December at 9am.
The team will be fielding individual phone conversations and responding to emails (email@example.com) with 1-on-1 advice and tips.