Front of House Bootcamp
Create Jobs, Barbican Centre
Create Jobs is offering a bootcamp for 19-30-year-olds who’d like to get a job in customer facing, entry level roles across London’s cultural venues.
The two day course will include an introduction to some of the biggest employers in the sector, offering you training on high quality customer service in cultural venues and tips on how to apply successfully for these great entry level opportunities.
The course will include:
- Customer service training with professionals from Europe’s largest multi-arts venue: the Barbican Centre.
- The chance to see some of London’s most exciting cultural venues
- A meet-the-employer event introducing course participants with employers recruiting for live jobs
- Help with successful application writing, group interviews and interviews.
- Travel and lunch expenses
About the employer
- Barbican Centre
- Others TBC
Who is the programme for:
- 19-30 years old
Living in London
- Someone with some customer service experience
- Interested in working in events/creative industry
How to apply
Email Createjobs@anewdirection.org.uk with the subject heading “Front of House Bootcamp”, CV attached and this information:
- Employment Status
- Job Centre (if applicable)
- Why you would like to take part (max 250 words)
- Where did hear about this opportunity?
This is a first come, first served bootcamp so we will be filling places as we receive suitable applications.