Get Into Digital Media
A New Direction + Prince's Trust
Are you 16-25? Not currently in education, training or employment? Living in Waltham Forest?
Join our free two-week course to gain the following:
- A New Direction will be running a digital content-making course equipping participants with foundational digital and design skills.
- The course will be taught by industry specialists, including inspirational talks and visits. Participants will work in teams responding to live briefs and the content will include a variety of practical workshops using industry equipment such as Apple Macs and content software.
- Access to Apple Macs, tutors to teach the basics – teachers from University of the Arts London, Ravensbourne, Industry.
- Entry level foundational training in digital media.
- Create your own portfolio.
- Lunch and travel provided for the main programme.
Taster Day: Wednesday 17th January 2018
Main programme: Monday 22nd January 2018 – Friday 2nd February 2018
How to apply
To join the course or find out
Text ‘Call me’ to 07983 385 418
Call for free on 0800 842 842