F&M Culture aims to educate and inspire young creatives that want to get into the music and fashion industry, to get them to participate, nurture and grow within themselves through an exciting mix of workshops, panels with special guests.
The workshop consists of teaching aspiring DJ’s the basics of DJ-ing and aspiring fashion designers the basics of designing clothes.
The panellists will give guidance and tell their story on how they got into the fashion and music industry.
- Date/time: Fri, 22 February 2019, 6pm-9pm
- Location: Cardboard Citizens, 77A Greenfield Road, Whitechapel, London, E1 1EJ
- Tickets: Pay what you can! :)
Panel members are:
- DJ Vendetta from Skyline Sound
- Mugibur Rahman: Artist manager for Meistar Music
- Richard Mkoloma who has worked with the likes of adidas and Sean John
- Tashmar Smith: CEO of Fashion Rebirth.
Send any questions you want to ask the panel via Twitter @alwaysworkingpr or @fmculture_, or DM via Instagram to @fmculture, and the'll be added into the Q&A!