A ten-week position for a Junior Project Manager working with the Anyways Creative team.
Anyways Creative and the HudsonBec Group are proud to be an accredited London Living Wage employer.
- Salary: £85.58 per day
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm except Fridays)
- Term: 10 weeks
- Location: 21 Downham Road, London, N1 5AA
- Organising production and implementation of projects
- Contributing to solving briefs with project teams
- Liaising and contracting collaborators and suppliers
- Reporting into budget spreadsheets and timelines
- Contributing to scoping, quoting and contracting new projects
- Maintaining clear communication with all team members and collaborators
- Developing trusting relationships with clients, collaborators and suppliers
About the employer
Anyways is a creative agency that helps brands communicate in adventurous and meaningful ways. For ;them, a creative project can be anything – a campaign, a piece of content, an experience – anything that helps a brand connect with its audience. They’ve enjoyed working with Google, BBC, Unilever, Nike, Converse, Metro, Uniqlo, ASOS and more.
Anyways works collaboratively across creative, project management and marketing teams and currently consists of total of 12 full time staff. The HudsonBec Group exists to enable creativity to thrive. The group supports a series of beautifully structured companies that share a purpose, a set of values, a studio space and above all, a belief in the power of creativity. Companies in the group include It’s Nice That, Anyways Creative, Lecture in Progress and If You Could Jobs.
This job would suit someone who is...
– Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges
– Process-driven, organised and methodical with a high attention to detail orally, in writing and with numbers
– Willing to work across a variety of mediums; both print and digital projects as well as events production
– Proactive approach building relationships, liaising with clients, suppliers and internal creative teams
– Confident communicator and collaborator with some experience communicating across clients, collaborators and internal teams
– Culturally astute and aware of the industry around them, with an interest in research and finding out more
How to apply
First, visit the full job spec here on the HudsonBec Group's careers page, where you can view all the details and apply. You need to complete the form provided by clicking the blue 'Apply Now' button, in order to make sure your application is seen!
- Applications deadline: 24th March 2019 at midnight
- Interviews will be held: 3rd April - 12th April 2019
- Start date: End of April
As part of their Equality Policy, the HudsonBec Group are committed in their journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst their
workforce - they welcome enquiries from everyone.