Sales and Marketing Internship (paid)
Umbrella Brewing is a new craft brewery with offices based in Shoreditch. It’s our ambition to make the best alcoholic ginger beer on the market. Our ginger beer is made using only natural ingredients, It’s fiery, It’s not too sweet and is already sold in some of the best craft beer pubs in London.
We need a sale and marketing person who can embody our brand and help facilitate the growth of this new product. We are looking for a passionate and driven person, who is excited to work with a start-up and looking to grow with us.
There will be a three-month paid internship, which will potentially lead to a full-time role. The internship salary will be equivalent to £18,000 per annum. If the internship is successful, then the salary will be between 20- 25k plus incentives. This is dependent on candidate experience.
- Maintaining relationships with existing accounts
- Lead nurturing and following up on lead progress through the sales pipeline
- Working with the directors to continually improve processes and define best practices as we grow
- Responding to email and phone inquiries
- Conducting face-to-face sales and tastings
- Organising events and incentives with the directors to help stimulate sales
- Delivering on agreed sales targets
Who we are looking for
- Hardworking, confident, and proactive
- Passionate about sales and interacting with potential clients
- Not afraid of rejection, but sees it as an opportunity to improve
- Being tenacious, goal oriented and focused
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Displaying good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Communicating in a manner to develop and maintain positive relationships, mutual trust, and confidence
- Displays a positive attitude
- Having knowledge or curiosity to learn about the drinks business