Shared training and employment programme. A yearlong paid internship and development scheme
STEP is a twelve-month paid internship where interns are paired with two fantastic east London creative organisations to gain experience in diverse areas of the industry. The STEP participants undergo two internships, one after another with two fantastic creative organisations.
The opportunity guarantees London Living Wage and the roles are structured to reflect the Mayor of London’s good work standards.
STEP has enabled seven interns to take up meaningful work across curation, digital content production, marketing, community and outreach and audio production.
The interns receive training that is relevant and tailored to the ‘in demand’ skills of the creative and cultural sector. They are paired with a mentor who is a creative professional and armed with lots of advice and support.
The interns are hosted at Bow Arts, Sadler’s Wells, NTS Radio, Rosetta Arts Centre and UAL’s London College of Fashion.
- Olivia Manthurin-Essendoh – Rosetta Arts and London College of Fashion
- Mae-li Evans – NTS Radio and Bow Arts
- Serina Lopez Sadler’s Wells Visitor Experience and Production and Touring
- Phillippe Cato - Sadler’s Wells Production and Touring and Visitor Experience.
- Saphia Abrahamovitch – Venner – Bow Arts Trust and London College of Fashion
- Jordan Reilly – London College of Fashion and Rosetta Arts
- Sheridan Haynes – London College of Fashion Social Responsibility and Widening Participation
For more information about future STEP internships please sign up to our newsletter.